Here are this week’s four questions.
Let’s talk about salty snacks.
1. Potato chips. Flavored? Regular, ridged or stacked?
– I love the barbecue flavored potato chips. It doesn’t matter if it’s ridged or stacked. I love them all!
2. Cheese doodles. Yellow or white? Puffed or crunchy?
– I haven’t had any cheese doodles at all.
3. Pretzels? Your favorite shape? Favorite flavor?
– Hmmm. Not a fan of pretzels. The only pretzels I had were the knotted, cholate-flavored pretzels I used to get during Christmas when I was younger.
4. Share a recipe for salsa or dip.
– I recently discovered creamy ginger dip. It’s made from fresh, finely chopped ginger, lemon juice, a bit of sugar, water, soy sauce, ground pepper, and a dollop of mayonnaise and sesame oil. It goes well with fresh spring rolls, and if you are adventurous enough, as dressing for salads.