Here are this week’s four questions.
1. Olive oil. What kind do you prefer to use?
– We just use ordinary olive oil, Latino Bella.
2. Meatballs. Do you make them from scratch, buy premade cooked or buy premade frozen?
– I make them from scratch.
3. Do you use napkins at home? Paper or cloth?
– Paper napkins
4. Share a recipe for a white sauce.
– Melt a tablespoon of butter over low heat. Stir in chopped onion, ground pepper, and milk, and bring to a boil. Add in a can of Campbell’s cream of broccoli or cream of mushroom soup, your choice of herbs, e.g. coriander, and let it simmer. Voila, it’s done in minutes.